Sunday, December 31, 2017

Fierce hearted



I love reading a book that encourages women to stand up and embrace their uniqueness, strengths, and scars,  and to live a full life in the way that God has set up for them to do. In fierce hearted Holley Gerth really gives such a freeing message on how to drop the worries and fears that come against us and instead embrace life and live life to its fullest. Her openness in her book made me feel like I could really relate, and in turn apply her insights to my own life in a much easier way! I found myself very encouraged and empowered reading “fierce hearted”, this is a book I would love to pass on to the young ladies of our world, letting them know that they don’t have to face the struggles of the world alone, and that our weaknesses are made stronger in Christ. I would highly recommend this book for any woman who deals with self doubt, worry or fear, or really any and every woman. A message of hope, freedom, and purpose is one we can all use!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: