Friday, June 30, 2017

The Chapel Car Bride

Cover Art

I am a huge fan of historical novels, I love reading about times past, and the unique ways people lived and worked, and sought to serve the Lord. Plus I've read many of Judith Miller's books and knew I was in for a pretty good read once I saw "the Chapel Car Bride"!
True to form, Judith Miller provided a story that captured the readers interest right away, with a unique setting and intriguing characters the story pulls you in right from the beginning and doesn't let go until the end! This was one of those books where you love the story and want to read as much as you can as often as you can, but also hate that eventually you'll hit the end! I really enjoyed the two main characters in the book, Hope and Luke, both having come from such different backgrounds, but see the way that their story is woven so cleverly together, it was really a treat to read this book! It was easy to fall into the optimistic and hopeful outlook of Hope in this story, as we see her desire to help those she meets in her travels with her father. I especially enjoyed her character in this book! 
I would highly recommend this book, its witty and clever, and a joy to read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: