Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Real Heaven

The Real Heaven

I have to admit that I do tend to love the books out there about people's visions or visitations to heaven, I find them heart warming and inspiring. But I've also had a nagging question about whether any of what is shared in these types of books is 100% Biblical. I looked into it a bit, but hadn't done any really in depth studying on it. So I truly appreciate that Chip Ingram took the time to really study the scriptures and put together this book! "The real Heaven" answered some of my questions I've had about previous books I've read, and I also feel that I've become more grounded on what the Bible does say about Heaven. I love that everything in this book isn't so much an "Opinion" about heaven, but a Scriptural in depth look, that is backed up by the Bible.
So I would absolutely recommend this book, I think it'll be a great tool to have on hand when others have questions (or when we ourselves have questions), and I know that when the next big "Heaven" story comes out, the first place I'll be looking will be in my Bible and this book. I think this is a must own for anyone involved in pastoral ministry or outreach!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: