Monday, February 29, 2016

Live Loved

to be honest, I was a bit weary of getting into this adult colouring phase, I really didn't think I would enjoy it very much.  When I received the book "live Loved" by Margaret Feinberg I was really captivated by the simply yet elegant drawings, and found that adding my style of colourings really was relaxing. I love all things creative, and really enjoyed that I could use some of that creative energy in this book without having to work and plan, instead it just gave me a great creative outlet!!
I would challenge anyone (especially those who would think this isn't for them!!) to give this book a try, not only does it give you an easy outlet to let your creativity out, it also gives such great reminders of God's word and His love for you!!
I highly recommend!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc."

No comments: