Thursday, April 16, 2015

You're loved no matter what

You're Loved No Matter What

I love books like these, there seems to be so much in the "church/religious culture" that focuses solely on what is wrong in everyone's life, or in our churches, or in our world. I love that it is becoming so much more frequent to see books such as "You're Loved no matter what" coming out. I love the positive message of the Gospel and appreciate when people reach out with love instead of condemnation.
I really enjoyed reading this, it was an easy yet insightful read that challenged me while still allowing the reader to understand easily what the message was. I truly appreciate the message of Holley Gerth in this book, that perfection isn't attainable, and that grace is constantly available. I found myself very encouraged and free'd in a way from the expectations of others and myself have placed upon me. I very eagerly recommend this book to any woman looking for encouragement!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments: