Friday, November 07, 2014

The reason

The Reason

I first heard of lacey Sturm when watching Billy Graham's "My hope for America" special, and immediately fell in love with her music! It was so heart felt and emotionally filled! So when I saw that I would be reviewing a book by this musician I was pretty stoked!
Lacey writes like she sings, with emotion and passion, holding nothing back even when its something that would leave her vulnerable. I love that she put out a book that showed such vulnerbility and gave her journey in a realistic way, bumps, ugliness and everything. She didn't try to put out a book that made her look good, but instead gave us a book that made us look to the one who is truly good.
I love this book, and I think it'll be one that will be well read in our household!


*Please copy and paste the following notice for all of the books (in it's entirety and without modifying the wording) at the bottom of your review:
 
"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc." 

No comments: