Monday, October 06, 2014

What Your heart Needs for the hard days

WhatYourHeartNeedscover

First off, I have to say I loved the book from first glance, Its adorable! So immediately I was already hoping I would love what was written inside too! (I did!!) I've been really into reading through the Psalms lately, so I was pretty excited to see that there was a devotional book based on them!
I really loved this book, the devotions are short and sweet, but still full of truths! They're long enough to enjoy for a few quiet moments during the day, but are packed with such insights and truths that I really found myself challenged! I love the "What my heart is saying to You/hearing from You parts of the book, found at the end of each devotional. I found they helped me really apply what I was reading in each devotional!
This will be a book that I will be recommending to many of my church friends!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: