Monday, October 06, 2014

Colliding with Destiny

CollidingwithDestinycover
I had the chance not too long ago to review another of Sarah Jakes books and enjoyed it immensely, I found her writing to be quite  honest and thought provoking! So When I saw this in my review group I was pretty excited to give it a read!
I love that she gave us a deper look into the story of Ruth, I usually feel like the story of Ruth gets such a quick pass over, that people just look at it as a story of a woman's obedience in order to land a husband. I'm so glad that Sarah Jakes took it to such a deeper level. That her obedience was first and formost to God, and that she set forth a legacy for other heroes of the faith as well!
I also appreciate how Jakes takes every aspect of the story she's written about and spells it out in such a way to make those lessons applicable easily to our own lives.
I really enjoyed this book, I found it was so in depth and intuitive! I highly recommend this book!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

No comments: