Tuesday, September 02, 2014

With Every Breath

With Every Breath cover

I have to start by saying how much I loved this book, I love books with strong female characters who don't fall apart and simper over a man. Plus I love that while Camden did make her female character a very strong woman, she didn't take away the emotional personal part of her. So I really did appreciate how well the main Character Kate was written!
I've read a couple of Elizabeth Camden's books so far, and they are always among my favorites! This book did not disappoint!! Kate Livingston, after having a great disappointment, moved on with life and forgot all about her rival Trevor until she is offered a job by him. What starts out as simply a chance to get ahead and a challenge she could face, moves into a deeper understanding of her rival and precarious friendship with him as well. With both characters being strong willed and opinionated, they book play quite well off of each other. I loved the banter between the characters, it was well written and came across as very natural!
In all, I absolutely loved this book, it had a fantastic flow, and was very hard to put down! The characters were quite likable and realistic, and so well written that you felt like you knew them!
I highly recommend this book!!

 "Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

No comments: