Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Surviving Henry

SurvingHenrycover

This was a hilarious and adorable book! I don't usually like or read animal books, they aren't generally the genre that I enjoy. However I thought this book was fantastic. The stories that Erin Young shared were quite funny and very enjoyable! There were plenty of moments during the book where I would read portions to my son. He loves animal books and really enjoyed the parts I read to him! Plus I loved that there were lessons within this book that the author made it easy to pick up on. I love that even through all the disasters we can see the unconditional love within this puppy and this family.
I think this is a fantastic lesson that many of us can learn, and fortunately we can learn that through this book rather than experience our own boxer puppy disasters!!
I would highly recommend this book, its an excellent family read, and I think would be enjoyed by many different ages!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: