Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Blind Trust

BlindTrustcover

I quite enjoyed this book by Sandra Orchard, this was my first time reading one of her books, and upon checking out her Author page, I found that there is another book in this series! So I'm very excited to hunt it down and give it a read!!
In this book, Kate Adams finds herself in the midst of an investigation after she is caught with counterfeit money from her elderly neighbor. As she works to try and prove her innocence (As well as her neighbors) she finds herself caught up in something much bigger than she expected.  With many twists and turns in this book, it is guaranteed to keep you on your toes. I was surprised at many points in the books, where I thought I'd figured out what was going on, only to be surprised with a new twist! The book was extremely hard to put down, it was so full of suspense that it kept my attention the entire time I was reading it!
Now that I've had the pleasure of reading a book by Sandra Orchard, I will be keeping my eye out for more from her! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it!!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: