Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lost & Found

Lost and Found

I really enjoy listening to T.D. Jakes speak and I've read some of his books, so I was pretty interested to see if his daughter had the same kind of talent in regards to captivating an audience or reader. I was happy to see that she was more than able to keep my attention and impart a lot of wisdom with her book!  I really appreciated Sarah Jakes book, too many of these kind of Christian books are written without letting the reader see the hard struggles of the author. You get the more mild life problems they face, but they hold back the truly difficult or shameful aspects. I'm so glad that Jakes was so vulnerable in her book, that she was willing to let people really know of her mistakes and able to use those as a way to connect to her reader and show a life lesson. I very much enjoyed her book and feel that I personally gained so much from it! I highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

No comments: