Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What follows After

Cover Art

I absolutely adore Dan Walsh's books, I have yet to read one that isn't absolutely amazing and heart warming. So I was thrilled to see that we had a chance to review another of his!
Honestly, I loved this book! I loved the writing, and the book in general had my attention captured till the very last page. But I hated the topic, and how horrifying it would be for a family to go through a child being kidnapped, an a child to be held in fear by someone he doesn't know.  This was a flat out an amazing read, and since I've come to expect unexpected things from Dan Walsh's books, I wasn't sure how the ending would turn out, and it had me anxious throughout the story!
This is near the top of my favorites of Dan Walsh's books, (its so hard to pick favorites of his, they're all so good) and its one that I'll be recommending very highly!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group"

No comments: