Monday, March 31, 2014

Not who I imagined

Cover Art
I love this book, I absolutely love it. Its a great book on the love and grace and mercy of God, and His willingness to accept us right where we are. It was such an encouraging read, and a great reminder of how we don't have to try and measure up or deserve God's grace and forgiveness, that He's freely given them to us. I find that it seems now days that there is so much law preached at us, that lacks grace and the forgiveness for mistakes. It was so refreshing to be able to get into this book and receive such encouragement! I truly enjoyed and got so much out of this book! As a more seasoned Christian, I didn't really feel that I had any kind of problem with understanding how loving God is, but Margot Starbuck really opened my eyes to how much MORE loving God is, how much more gracious, and merciful He is, than I initially understood.
I 100% would recommend this book to any Christian, in any season of life. You will be encouraged, and you will learn so much about the heart of the Father!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from BakerBooks, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

No comments: