Friday, November 29, 2013

God's double agent

Cover Art

I've been really interested in the underground church in China for some time now, I love hearing about the amazing way that God is working in people there! So I was pretty excited to read about Bob Fu's first hand experience of working and pastoring one of these underground churches!
The world needs to hear more about people like Bob Fu, there's so much  negative publicity towards Christianity these days, the world needs to hear bout the heroics and faith of people who are really working hard for His kingdom!
What Pastor Fu went through, floored me, I hadn't heard his story before and it was riviting, it always astounds me the strength God gives His people when they're in situations that seem impossible and horrible!  I've already ordered a copy of this book for our church library (Because I'm not willing to donate my copy, its too good of a book!), I think Pastor Fu's message is one that the world needs to hear. I can't wait to share this book with my friends here and I highly recommend you pick up this book. It'll open your eyes to the work that God is doing in these underground churches and will open your eyes to the extreme persecution and terror that His servants face!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from BakerBooks, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 


No comments: