Friday, November 29, 2013

A million Little ways

Cover Art  I love the whole idea of this book! As someone who loves to work creatively in the talents I've been blessed with, I adore that Emily Freeman is encouraging others to step out in the uniqueness and creativeness that they've been made to do! I also love that she was creative in her encouraging of others to be creative, that you don't need to paint a picture or write a novel to use your God given creativity, but that in everything you do you can put your talents into that! We are the Creator's creation, and are made in His image and made to create!
The moment I read the title of this book I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, I knew that I was really going to enjoy this book! There are so many of my friends and members of my church who would greatly benefit from the insights Freeman gives! This is going straight onto my "share with everyone" book shelf!
I highly recommend this book!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: