Thursday, October 31, 2013

Return to me

Cover Art
I can't even begin to describe how much I really loved this book, I'm already a big fan of Lynn Austin's writing so I knew the book was going to be good, I didn't realize it would be THIS GOOD though!
The book tells the story of Zechariah's journey into his place of prophet, Of his travels with his grandparents back to their homeland, and of the struggles once they arrived. Honestly, though this was a fiction based on a very real biblical story, I found that spiritually this book really spoke to me about my walk with God. Its a profound book, and I hope to see many more like it by Austin!
I will highly recommend this to my friends and church members, and it's one that will be a well read addition to my library!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: