Thursday, October 31, 2013

He wins She wins

Cover Art
I've been married a little over 11 years now, so I have to say, I wasn't overly expecting to get too much out of the book, I figured we've done well this far, so we've got it figured out! However I was happily surprised to see that this book had so many practical ideas and insights into marriage. It has given me the tools to improve a marriage that I wasn't worried about improving. (not to say that the book made me worry! It just showed ways that a good marriage can be made better!)
I found that the author, Willard Harley, had a down to earth manner in how he brought forth the issues in marriage that many couples face. The ideas in the book were practical and easy to implement. My husband and I both very much enjoyed this book and believe it has strengthened our marriage as well!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 





No comments: