Monday, June 24, 2013

Stealing the Preacher

Cover Art

I was so excited to see that Witemeyer continued on with the story of the brothers from the "Short-straw Bride", I enjoyed that book so much and knew that this one was bound to be just as good! (and I was right, this was a fantastic book!)
There were a few moments within the story that I was on the verge of rolling my eyes as it edged onto corniness, however Witemeyer pull that back each time and never did cross that line into silliness.
I would have liked reading more about Crockett (but I guess that's a sign of a good book, wanting to know more, lol) but I also appreciated all the background shared in Joanna's descriptions.
All in all, I did fully enjoy the book, and I imagine that if there was anything I "Had" to complain about, is that I wished it was longer! I can't wait for Witemeyer to come out with more books!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: