Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Undeniably Yours

Cover Art

Upon first glance, I was certain I wasn't going to like this book. To me it looked like it was going to be a goofy romance, with lots of flowery words, but little substance. Fortunately however "Undeniably Yours" was anything but that! halfway through this book, I had realized that I've read (and loved) another book by Becky Wade, (My stubborn heart). So this book taught me once again, that judging a book by its cover could have cost me missing out on this fantastic book. Without a doubt this has been one of the more moving books I've read in a while. True to style (in as much as I can say, considering this is only the second book of her's I've read!) Wade takes us beyond a basic romance, and looks into the hearts and lives of those she writes about. Instead of just a simple love story, we're brought into this world of emotions, disappointments, joy, love, etc... The story is such a big story in a small book!
I highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".



No comments: