Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Revealing Jesus

Cover Art

This book has quickly become my go to book for when I start devotions, first of all I very much enjoy the author, and find that she writes books just as well as she writes songs! There is almost a lyrical quality to her writing that I'm finding myself drawn to. Zschech has used her songs for years to paint pictures of God's goodness and holiness, and that has transformed over to these books as well. The devotions are simple, and easy to understand, yet also offer the reader a challenge. The devotions are long enough to let the teaching points hit home, but short enough that they don't take large amounts of time to get through. My biggest struggle with this book is that I'd like to read through it all in one sitting because I enjoy the devotions so much. (I've with-held however, I want this book to last me a while longer, lol)

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: