Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jennifer

Cover Art

To be perfectly honest, I am a bigger fan of Dee Henderson's action novels, than I am of her love stories. Not to say that this book wasn't well written (it was), but I find that I can get into her action books so much easier. I did however enjoy this book, it was a little to short for my liking (but then again, aren't all good books?) but the story of Jennifer O'Malley was sweet and heartwarming. I enjoyed reading her story, journeying with her as she falls in love and subsequently must inform her family (of whom she is the youngest) of this developing romance. There are some twists and turns in this book (that I won't spoil for those who haven't read!) that remind me (and draw me in) of her more action packed books.
All in all, its a sweet story, and an enjoyable one. So I'll give it a good recommendation!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".




No comments: