Thursday, April 04, 2013

You're made for a God-sized dream

Cover Art

To be completely honest, I wasn't excited about reading this book, I'm not a person who usually goes for the "self-help" "you can do more" type books. They aren't really what I like reading. However Holley Gerth has been highly recommended to me by others, so I knew that although these aren't my favorite type of books, that this would be a pretty good read!
Out of everything that Gerth wrote about in her book, I think the main idea or encouragement I took from it was that we CAN have God sized dreams and that God will be the one who works through us, and works for us in revealing these dreams and making them a reality. For me this book was a giant faith booster, its encouraged me to be open to where God wants to take me and to allow those "big"  God sized dreams to take root, that God will see us through it!
Now that I've read "You're made for a God sized dream" I'll be seeking out her other books, I'm kicking myself for not listening to people sooner and looking her up! This book was so encouraging that I'm also recommending our church library pick up a copy! I can't wait for other's to be inspired by this book!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 

No comments: