Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Tutor's Daughter

Cover Art

I'm a huge Julie Klassen fan, I haven't read a book of hers that I didn't like, so I was very excited to see that this one was up for review, and knew it was going to be good!
Emma is the main character in the book who helps her father run a small boarding school after the death of her mother. She picks up much of the slack as her father battles to deal with the sadness of losing a spouse. In a twist of events, her father is hired to go on as a tutor to a well off family and Emma joins him in order to help him through the change and make sure he does the job to the best of their ability.
This book was great, well written, great flow, and a lot of suspense. There were some great mysteries within this book that really kept me reading until the very last page!
I love historical books and very much felt that Klassen's book held historically true of the times, so it made it that much more easier get into to!
I really recommend any readers look up Julie Klassen, she provides some great books that have a strong Godly message and an enjoying read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: