Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Placebo

Cover Art

I'm a big fan of suspense and mystery books, When I read I love to be taken throughout a range of situations and emotions! Having read Steven James' "Patrick Bowers Thrillers" series I had some high expectations for His latest novel "Placebo". Knowing that he writes an intelligent and intense kind of book I knew I was in for a great experience.
His latest novel did not disappoint, this was one of those books that I could just not put down. The story flowed so quickly and had so many twists that even in those rare moments of placing the book down I found myself wondering what would be happening next!
I especially appreciate that James wrote about and deals with the topic of Pharmaceutical companies and corruption/dishonesty/dangers. With this kind of story being so popular now, its nice to see that there are those in the Christian market making a place for themselves within it.
I 100% will recommend this book, I appreciated that he challenges the reader with such a thought provoking and strong storyline.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: