Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Christmas Pony

Cover Art

I've enjoyed Melody Carlson's books for a while now (especially the Christmas ones!) so I had some high expectations for this book! The story is a very heartwarming story, set in a widow's home turned boarding house who struggles to make ends meet and raise her daughter (and house her mother). I really enjoyed this book, a lot. The characters were thoughtful and had a lot of depth to them, and the story line had a really great flow to it! Really the only complaint that I have regarding this book is that I really wish it was longer. I really wanted to know more of Lucy's back story, and would have loved to have read about her future!
All in all though, this was a highly enjoyable story, and a perfect Christmas gift for book lovers!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: