Thursday, November 29, 2012

Real Life: Real Miracles

Cover Art

This is the second book that I've read by James Garlow and Keith Wall, their first book "Miracles are for real" was very popular in my household (both immediate and extended) and has been passed around quite a bit. So I had high expectations for their latest book and was looking forward to reading it!
I very much enjoyed this book, the stories of people experiencing all sorts of miracles really encouraged me. I love hearing stories about the work that God does in the life of His children, and the miracles he performs. It reminds me so much of just the vast amount of love that God has for His own.
This book is a huge encouragement, especially for those seeking their own miracles! Such a faith booster and encouragement!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 














No comments: