Thursday, November 01, 2012

Jesus Pure & Simple

Jesus, Wayne Cordeiro, 978-0-7642-0351-0

This is a book that I think everyone needs to read, but especially those within ministry leadership! Cordeiro leads us back to the basics in his book "Jesus Pure and Simple" and reminds us of God's Lordship in our lives and how by following Him that everything else will fall back into place/priority.
This was a great reminder of putting our lives in Jesus' hands and just trusting that His will, will be done. That all those worries we have (especially when we're heading up ministries) and all our "programs" we try to put together are nothing unless we places them squarely in the hands of Jesus.
I enjoyed this book a lot, I'm mostly a fiction reader, so I struggle to keep my attention focused when I'm reading a non-fiction/devotional type book. However this book was well written and had such a great flow and interest level in it that I found myself really engrossed in the book.
I highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. 
Available at your favorite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
  

No comments: