Thursday, November 01, 2012

Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure, Dee Henderson, 978-0-7642-1089-1

I've read a few books by Dee Henderson now and have thoroughly enjoyed them, so I had high expectations when I received this one for review.
At first I found the book a little hard to get into, it started off really wordy (which of course a book would be, lol, but more in the sense that the characters talking went on for so long and there was so much conversation there that I found it hard to follow at first). However once I got into the flow of the book, I was enthralled straight till the last page. I love a good action/mystery book and this one easily fit the bill!
The book focuses around Paul Falcon and Anne Silver, who both work within law enforcement but until now hadn't met each other. Paul is intrigued by Anne and begins to try to get to know her, the more he learns about her, the more he realizes how much more there is to know!
This was a pretty good book, I've enjoyed the other books by Henderson more, however I did still quite enjoy this one too. And if your a crime fiction fan, you'll love this book!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
  

No comments: