Friday, June 29, 2012

Love in Disguise

Love in Disguise, Carol Cox, 978-0-7642-0955-0

This was an adorable book! The lead female character Ellie Moore was quirky and funny, but still was portrayed as a strong and intelligent woman (something I love about the more recent history/romance novels lately!) The idea behind the book was very unique to have a woman joining in (especially in that era) with an Private detecting/investigative company and something that I'd not read about before! The entire story had so many twists and turns that I had a little bit of difficulty keeping up with all of them, (if I had to complain, that'd be my only one!) however it also kept my attention throughout the book and kept me guessing straight till the end of the book! (and I totally did not suspect the actual suspects!)
I would of course highly recommend this book, very well written and easy to read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
  

No comments: