Monday, April 16, 2012

You're Already Amazing, Holley Gerth, 978-0-8007-2060-5

From the look and sound of the title, I thought this book would be more of a "feel good" type of book that wouldn't go into too much depth. I'm so glad I was wrong!!
This book was fantastic, so much so that it (the book) already looks like an old used book! Normally I'm a stickler for not marking up the pages of my book, but there was so much in the book that I wanted to highlight or underline, I've got dozens of pages folded over to parts I want to find easily, There is so much good stuff in this book!
I love the message of this book, that we don't need to be more, or have more, but that who we are and who we are in God is amazing. This is a book that so many young girls need, and I have already recommended it to our youth group. Its so important for every Christian to learn who we are in Christ, that He views us much differently than the world. Where the world tells us that we're not enough, God tells us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made! This is a message that needs to be spread!
"You're already Amazing" is a book that needs to be read by every Christian, the message of who we are in God is one that needs to be known!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
 
 

No comments: