Monday, April 30, 2012

Choose Joy

Choose Joy, Kay Warren, 978-0-8007-2172-5

I was very excited to read this book, I have great respect for Kay Warren's husband, but haven't often had a chance to hear her speak or read what she's written. I really enjoyed reading this book and it spoke volumes to me! I think this book is a lesson that all Christians need to learn, that God is good even when situations aren't that good, and that in spite of our circumstances we can choose to have joy.
I found this book to be extremely encouraging, and with so much in it that I needed to "hear" (or read, lol).
I would 100% recommend this book to every Christian, this is such an important lesson!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: