Saturday, March 31, 2012

Prize of my heart

Prize of My Heart, Lisa Norato, 978-0-7642-0942-0

This is the first time I've read a book by Lisa Norato and I have to say that it was great! This book was one of my very favorite reads this month, I enjoyed the story line and thought that the book was full of suspense and intrigue! I very much enjoy her writing style and find that it had a great flow to it, in fact it was so good (and near the end, so suspenseful!!) that I had trouble putting it down and ended up reading into the early hours of the morning!
In this book we read about Lorena who lives with her father and her adopted brother (who she helps raise). When a mysterious ship Captain comes to pick up a boat he's ordered from her father's company, he sends her world into chaos. All the characters are surrounded by mystery and secrets that we slowly find out throughout the book. (and even at the end of the book we find out more secrets and suspense right up to the last page!)
I highly recommend this book and very much hope that this author continues to put out books, I know I'll be keeping a look out for them!


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group
".  

No comments: