Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MoonBlood

Moonblood, Tales of Goldstone Woods Series #3 

I had the absolute honor of being able to review the manuscript for this book before it's released, and I know without a doubt that this will become a very popular book! I can't say enough good things about the Goldstone Woods series, the whole set is so well written and shares such a fantastic story that I know it will touch readers around the world.
In this book we see a continuation of the story of  Rose Red after Prince Lionheart is pressured to banish her to the realm of Arpair, when Rose Red arrives she is captured by her father and held prisoner in his kingdom, not fully aware of what he (her father) is truly planning for her, his kingdom, and the residence of the far realms!
Really, there aren't words to describe how absolutely wonderful the entire series is, you'd be doing yourself a huge disfavor by not reading it. Its so good.
To me this book (and the whole series) is like a mash up of C.S. Lewis's Narnia series, "The Pilgrim's progress", and the Lord of the ring series, all rolled into a fantastic story of despair, sacrifice, hope and love.
I'm not even recommending this book, I'm saying you NEED to read it (and the rest of the series).
I cannot wait for the next books this author puts out, she is now on my list of favorite authors and I will be working to fill my shelves with her works!!
Go buy the book, you won't regret it!

No comments: