Monday, December 12, 2011

My Favorite Bible

My Favorite Bible, Rondi DeBoer and Christine Tangvald, 978-0-8007-1956-2

This is an adorable Bible! First of all the illustrations are well done,  they're colorful and full of "action" it really keeps the kids attention! Also I really loved how clear this Bible is in explaining the Bible stories to children. Its in an easy to understand language, and presents the Word of God in a straightforward and simple way!
I think my favorite part though is at the very end of it. Where it out lines salvation to the reader. As someone who works within a children's ministry I think that the materials for explaining salvation in simple terms is horribly lacking. This book I think is not only going to be interesting for the small kids to read, but it's a valuable resource for those who are teaching as well!!
Highly Recommend!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".  

No comments: