Tuesday, November 01, 2011

House of Secrets

House of Secrets, Tracie Peterson, 978-0-7642-0618-4 I really enjoyed this book, it wasn't so much of a romance (Which I appreciated, lol, although it did have "romantic" aspects to it at times) and actually had quite a bit of depth. Its something that I really appreciate about this author, that she has this ability to really give dept and a very believeable personality to her characters! I love reading books by Tracie Peterson!
Basically this story revolves around Bailee Cooper and her two sisters who she is sharing a very serioious secret with. After he father asks the family to meet at their old cabin, she assumes all the secrets will be coming to light. Dealing with the burden and effects of keeping such a serious secret all these years, we read about Bailee's struggles as she faces a new relationship and new circumstances!
This was a pretty great story, I enjoyed it and found it to be really though provoking and challenging! (which is exactly the type of book I love to read!) I appreciate it when a good book (especially a good fiction book) offers a challenge to their readers! Even though the story was fiction, it was still full of life lessons for the reader!
I highly recommend this book!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: