Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Project Dad

Project Dad, Todd Cartmell, 978-0-8007-1999-9








I"m not ususally a huge fan of self help books, I find them to often be too unrealistic in their approach or they use just common sense ideas that everyone ought to know already. Fortunately this book was nothing like that! I actually really enjoyed reading this book and then passed it on to my husband to read. Both of us thouroughly enjoyed the book and got a lot out of it! I found that the book wasn't so much of a "This is how you ought to parent" type books, but more of a book encouraging fathers to be the best they can be. I loved the section talking about the impact of a father's word on their children. I thin its such an important thing, and am really glad that the book addressed it!!!
I would truly recommend this book for anyone looking to improve their relationship with their children. (Even if you're not a Dad, I think that Mom's would get so much out of this book too!!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: