Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Everything the Bible says about Heaven

Everything the Bible Says About Heaven, , 978-0-7642-0896-6

I liked the idea of this book right when I heard about it. There are so many misconceptions out there about heaven and people tend to take the topic of heaven and "Develop" it on feelings rather than actual fact or looking into God's word to see what it says. So right away, I was glad that someone came out with a book that would let people know exactly what the Bible DOES say about heaven.
I enjoyed the book. I found it quite informative and just really like how nicely all of it was laid out. The Scriptures given paired with the commentary really helped to clarify and give an easier understanding of what the Bible does say about heaven.
I think eveyone should read this book, Christian or non-Christian, the book clears up misconceptions and lays out in easy to understand way exactly what the Bible does say about heaven. This will be one of those books that I'll be recommending our church pick up to give out to new believers. It will be a great tool in both the church and personal life.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: