Friday, September 30, 2011

The Queen




Queen, The, Steven James, 978-0-8007-3303-2

This is the second book I've read by Steven James in the Patrick Bowers series and I'm beginning to become a fan!
The book was full of suspense and a really great read! Patrick Bowers is leading a team trying to find the killer (or killers) of a small town family. Suddenly what looked like an easy case starts taking some big twists and those who they initially thought were guilty seem to be the innocent ones!
This was fantastic! I was guessing straight till the end of the book and was on the edge of my seat till the last page! (Seriously I stayed up till 2 in the morning to finish this book, lol, I just couldn't put it down)

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: