Monday, May 16, 2011

Live Loved: Experiencing God's presence in everyday life

There were a number of things I loved about this book by Max Lucado, (I'm a huge fan of his writing, its easy to grasp and easily applied in life!) but I truly loved how he put this book together. As a full-time mom and a full-time employee my spare moments are few and far between,  so when I try reading a devotional book, generally I just get lost, and struggle to keep a good pace. With this book the devotions aren't too long, they're too the point and simple. I was easily able to understand and apply what Max was talking about in my own life. I really loved this book.
However, I think the bigger review/recommendation would come from my husband! He's one of those guys who dislikes reading and unless it's something that's a part of his job, her rarely does. He saw me reading "Live loved" and when I finished he borrowed the book to look at. That was a couple of weeks back, and I haven't been able to get my hands back on it since, lol. He enjoyed reading the book and really got a lot out of it too!
I would totally recommend this book, especially for those who don't necessarily like reading, I think with this book you'll be pleasantly surprised!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson"

No comments: