Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stars Collide

I love getting books by authors that I've read before, so when I saw that that the same author who wrote the "Weddings by Bella" series also wrote this book I began really looking forward to reading this book! As I've mentioned many times in the past, I'm not much of a romance reader, I find they tend to get a little hokey and ridiculous. That said though, Janice Thompson is one of the few romance authors that I really actually enjoy reading. Her story's are quite interesting and do have that romantic quality to them but lack the corniness of most romance novels!
Again, Thompson didn't disappoint, the book had a fantastic flow, and while sometimes the characters were a little "Wild" they were still within the realm of possible.
The story focuses around Kat Jennings and her budding romance with a co-star, while at the same time showing the struggles she faces caring for an aging and sick grandmother. The situations they found themselves in really had me cracking up at some parts, and I literally gasped at some parts of the story (Some big surprises in this book!) This was a great read, and one I'll be highly recommending!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: