Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Seek me with all your heart





I have to start off saying (like always, lol) How very much I love Amish fiction! Beth Wiseman is one of my very favorite authors in this genre (Her and Suzanne Fisher Woods are at the top of my list!!) her books are always thought provoking and heartfelt!
This book in no way disappointed me, the main character Emily and her family face a situation that is difficult in most regular settings, but in the Amish community its very nearly unheard of!  The descriptions in the book of life in the Colorado mountains was both beautiful and though provoking! I was impressed with the details she (Beth Wiseman) thought to include in the book when describing it! (But again, this is common with Wiseman's books, to include beautiful descriptions and details that give it a very real feeling!).
I don't want to talk too much about the actual story line, its so focused around a certain event, that I don't want to ruin it for those that are looking to read it! However I will say that this is another great book by Beth Wiseman, and I KNOW you won't be disappointed in this story!

No comments: