Thursday, February 10, 2011

Almost Heaven




I have to say, Originally when I received the book in the mail, I was a bit weary about it. The story line seemed like it would be slower and perhaps not all that interesting. I have to say though, that in all honesty, this is one of THE best books I have read yet.  Through the book we're seeing the life of the main character played out from two prospectives, his own, and the perspective of the angel charged with protecting him. The book is heart felt and has such a beautiful message. I think for some it may be a difficult read (It deals with some pretty hard situations) however there is such a strong and loving message that I really think its worth the read. I highly recommend this book, I don't think there are enough good things that I can say about it! I will definitely be looking for more books by this author!

No comments: