Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas at Harrington's

As I've mentioned before, I love reading books by authors I've come to know and love to read. So I was super excited to see that Melody Carlson had a new Christmas book out!! I loved last year's "The Christmas Dog" so I had some high expectations when I saw this book! I wasn't disappointed in the least bit, the book was wonderful. Its a great Christmas story of redemption and forgiveness, of the joy of giving the the benefits of loving.
This is one of those books that will be on my main book shelf for a long time, and will be read a great many times as well. Its a beautiful Christmas story that warms the heart and opens our eyes to the wonder's of how much God loves His children!
I highly recommend this book!!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: