Monday, November 15, 2010

The Grace of God

I loved this book,  I don't think I can adequately portray how much I appreciated what the author taught me on the grace of God. I've rarely read a book that has effected me this much, its one of those books you're blessed to have come across, that not only changes your perspective on who God is but causes you to fall in love with Him all over again. There isn't enough good I can say about this, it brought me to tears.  At the end of the book I loved the quote "In God's story, you are the focus of a celebration. Not what you've done. You." What a simple yet vast truth, and how good it is to be reminded of this! This is one of the first books where I not only will recommend it to everyone I have a chance to, but I'm insisting those around me read it. How life changing for everyone who takes a moment to read it! How wonderful it would be to have our churches not only hear this message but run full tilt with it! Like I said, this book changed me. Its changed (For the better) everything I considered that I knew about God, and it changed how I react to different situation.
Seriously, if you haven't read this book you NEED to.


"Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available October 2010 at your favourite bookseller. "

No comments: