Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emily's Chance

I'm not a huge lover of romance novels so I went into this book a little weary about what I would be finding. And though it does seem to hold strongly to a fairly typical romance there is a depth of faith that the characters have that exceeds what I've read in previous romances. After a fire sweeps through town Emily is brought on to (re-) set up the museum. While there she catches the eye of Chance Callahan and faces a struggle of living up to the expectations set out for her or choosing love. Although it is very much a romance novel there was enough meat to the story that I still found it quite enjoyable. I appreciated that the characters had a lot of depth (Which i generally don't find in most romances), and loved the message that this book shared!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.



Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: