Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YHWH

I loved this book, it really brought the stories from the OT to life and caused you to really dive deeper into understanding them! I loved that the book was written in a format that reads more like a novel, it was easy to read through but still held a lot of insight.
Throughout reading the book there were many times in the midst of a story I'd be finding myself flipping through my Bible to check out a part of the story that I hadn't noticed before! I really found that reading through this book caused me to get more interested in my Bible as well. It opened my eyes to looking a bit deeper into the scripture. Plus it brought these characters to life a bit more, it was in modern language that was easier to follow and made you feel a part of the story. I'll be recommending this book to anyone with an interest in the Bible!




"Book has been provided courtesy of Authentic Media and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller."

No comments: