Saturday, July 31, 2010

Courting Morrow Little

I very much enjoyed this book, I love historical fiction, so i was really looking forward to reading the book. I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed at all! "Courting Morrow Little" focused mostly on Morrow Little (of course, lol) and the losses and struggles she was facing. After a tragic childhood event turned her world upside down, Morrow isn't sure if she can learn to trust again. Laura Frantz did a great job holding the readers attention all throughout the book, it was very well written and had a wonderful display of the Gospel message.
This was a fantastic book, the story moved along at a great pace and kept surprising me throughout the book. I very much enjoyed reading this and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good read!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.


Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: