Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Tailor Made Bride

Like I've mentioned before (Numerous times I'm sure, lol) I love historical fiction. I love learning the different ways that people used to live and I love hearing what their lives must have been like. So when i saw this book, I immediately was intrigued.
The book surrounds the lives of Hannah Richards (Who through some amazing generosity, receives a great gift and a new life) and her struggles of fitting in and succeeding in a new town, with a new business. Also we hear a great deal about J.T. Tucker and his misconceptions he has towards the town's newest member.
I really enjoyed this book, i found myself getting angry right along side Hannah at some of the unfair things said to her, and rejoicing with her when things started going her way. I don't usually find a book that engages me this much, so of course I absolutely loved it!!
A great read for anyone!

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group."

No comments: