Sunday, May 30, 2010

What happened to my life?

As a rule, i generally do Not like the kind of 'self-help' books out there, they're generally unrealistic in their goals and suggestions, and tend to be a little too 'rainbow's and puppies' in their thinking. So when i saw this book, i was a bit weary about reviewing it. I was however quite pleasantly surprised to find myself really engrossed in this book!
Danna Demetre really hit the nail on the head on so many topics, and she did so without sounding preachy or arrogant which i really liked. I especially loved reading the different life stories in the book, of the difficult times people went through and how God led them through it. There were so many instances in the book where i felt it was written specifically for me! I gleaned a lot from this book and it will be a well read addition to my home library!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: